Semper Fi Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Semper Fi Garry's Mod Server Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A healthkit biography.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Healthkit
Registered
Registered

A healthkit biography. Empty
PostSubject: A healthkit biography.   A healthkit biography. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:52 am

Hello there.

I don't play as often as I should, but I likely will provided I've got a job to get to. (Server administration/moderation is my strength.)
But, here is a short history.

Once upon a time, in late 2007, I purchased Garry's mod, HL2, counter strike source, and Day of Defeat source. I was new, and played for ages. I still recall asking, "how do u fly?" in chat on a wire construction server, which had taken me an hour to join. I played on that account for around seven months, till I got angry in Counter strike source and hacked, resulting in a perma-ban of the account. While I could still play Garry's mod at the time, I left for a short hiatus.

I returned two months later with a fresh account, and the same games. I later bought Far cry 2, and the full half life series, along with L4D, and eventually L4d2. This account lasted far longer, and I played Garry's mod for about three years on that account, until I was banned for joining a hacked party in Modern warfare 2. And now, I'm back. A whole new account, with countless new games. I've got experience under my belt, to the point where construction has become boring, and the only thing that drives me is role play and keeping back the "Minge Menace".

And that's my short biography of Garry's mod.
Back to top Go down

A healthkit biography.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Semper Fi Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: